Sitting neatly on your top tube just behind the stem, the Amigo is 22cm in length meaning it is out of the way when you are standing over the bike.
The design concept came directly from two circles, the front circle being larger than the back to efficiently make use of the available space while minimising the obstruction to the rider. With an internal volume of 0.75 litres there is plenty of room for snacks. Solid side walls help keep the Amigo vertical even when empty.
The weather resistant PU coated YKK zip offers ample access with the crescent zipper pull making it easy to open while on the move. The cable port at the front makes it an obvious choice for storing battery packs. Just below is the steerer cord, this is optional but we think it adds stability.
A number of lower mounting points offer versatility when mounting, working around existing parts of the bike.
The Amigo is simple in design and effective in performance.
• Weather Resistant 1000D Nylon shell.
• Light-weight 70D Ripstop Liner - Black.
• YKK® AquaGuard Zip.
• Zip Cover.
• Extended Crescent Zipper Pull.
• 2 x 25mm One Wrap frame mounts. Front mount is extra long.
• 3mm shock cord steerer tie.
• Solid side walls.
• Cable Port at front.
• Bolt on spacing is 64mm between mounting holes, this is the standard bottle cage spacing.
• Volume: 0.75 litres
• Weight: 120g
• Dimensions: 220mm x 120mm x 45mm
• ONE SIZE.