Bike Servicing from Curve
Keeping your Curve bike running smooth, silent and trouble free is part of our ongoing local support to our customers in Australia.
Recently, we have updated our workshop tools and facilities, plus expanded our team to ensure we can offer the best possible care for your bike. Whether it be for a regular check-up or a pre-adventure overhaul, we can undertake most mechanical work to our range of bikes in-house, with the exception of welding repairs and resprays. The latter can be coordinated with our partners accordingly.
What We Offer:
• General servicing - From basic preventive maintenance to drivetrain overhauls.
• Wheel servicing - Spoke re-tensioning & wheel truing, bearing replacements, spoke replacements, hub overhauls and custom wheel builds.
• Drivetrain upgrades - We now offer gear range-expanding upgrade kits from Garbaruk and Ingrid.
• Brake servicing - Brake pad and rotor replacement and brake bleeds.
• Tubeless servicing - Including new tubeless tyre installation, sealant replacement, valve replacement and rim retaping.
• Dynamo setups - We can supply and install everything from the trusted kLite brand to help you get self-sufficient.
• Anything and everything else! - Please contact us for details and a price guide.
Our workshop staff have 40+ years of combined experience. You can contact them directly via:
email - email@example.com
phone - (03) 8375 7066
Alternatively, you can fill out our Workshop Booking Form where you can detail any servicing needs & preferred servicing date so the team can book you in at the nearest available slot.
Not in Australia?
For more information on workshop servicing at a stockist closer to you, please visit our stockist page. Each dealer has its own fully operational workshop and can become your ongoing service support location.
NOTE: We keep stock on-hand as best we can in this current environment to offer spare parts and upgrades, please be aware that in some cases we may need to offer alternatives from other brands, or it may be essential for you to personally order and supply spare parts for us to fit. The most affected consumable parts from supply-chain restrictions are chains, cassettes, brake rotors and brake pads.